#ThursdayWisdom... Or just an Old Wives' Tale?

Is it an old wives' tale? 'Tis said that if a person is born in the evening, late evening that is, that they're NOT a morning person. How true is that, I wonder? Have your say in the comments box, below.

Well, I was born as the clock tower struck midnight...and I'm definitely NOT a morning person. Never have been, and never will be. During the winter months, in particular, I find it difficult to get out of bed mornings. Luckily, as the days get longer and we leave the dark, dismal days of winter behind us, and head into Spring, I find myself getting up quite early and without any real effort.

According to 'scientific proof' ~ I read today, the timing of your birth affects when you like to wake up. Mmm, mmm, what say you on the subject? Polite replies, please, in the comments below. Reason being, many of my readers/followers are under 18, in view of my Children's Books that I write. You can visit my Amazon Author Page, here or click The Adventures of Eric Seagull 'Storyteller' set in Brixham Bay, England


So, are you a night owl? An early, or late riser mornings? And does that tally with the time you were born?

I've certainly never been an early morning lark. Getting up before 8am is absolutely not natural to me.   I remember many years ago when I had to get up to go to work...placing my Big Ben alarm clock on a china saucer when I went to bed at night. The following morning ~ the noisy, clanging sounds of the clock leaping about on the saucer, and its loud ringing alarm, ensured I woke up on time, but, even that rowdy noise didn't make me get out of my cosy warm bed, though!

So...is it an old wives' tale? Or fact? Have your say, below. I'd love to hear from you.






Post a Comment