Halloween form of snuck upward on me this year.
I am re- posting this cute footling Skull scarf did from a tee shirt.
Easy in addition to inexpensive, My Favorite.
And OMG await how brusk my pilus was O_O WOW.
I had a 10 inch wide past times 48 inch long strip of knit fabric left over from the bottom the polka point shirt I did HERE and I convey been waiting for only the correct projection to use it.
Well amongst Fall nipping at my heels a skull scarf seemed similar the perfect remedy for my quandary.
- Knit fabric *the bottom of a large shirt industrial plant great. Dimensions:10 inches broad past times 48 inches long.
- Small pigment brush
- Black in addition to Silver Fabric Tulip Paint HERE
- Tulip sponge HERE
* I did non purpose the stamp.
*I used the tulip sponge below.
- Cut the bottom of a grayness or dark tee shirt, well-nigh 10 inches wide.
- If the slice is a tube, cutting i side opened upward to brand i long piece.
- Cut the hem off
- Now on each cease cutting minor slits (fringe) well-nigh four inches long.
- Stretch the pieces out,
- I used the tulip sponge to brand dots all over the scarf.
- Paint a small rectangle using the argent pigment on the bottom of each circle.
- This volition make the skull shape.
- With a minor brush pigment ii eyes in addition to a oral fissure amongst the dark paint.
- Let all of that dry out well-nigh four hours.